All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"A Night at the Races"







This past friday was an absolute blast, I was asked by the lovely Rebecca DeLorenzo, VP of the Flagler Chamber of Commerce, to photograph their event "A Night at the Races".. A derby themed, installation banquet, that featured prizes, a wonderful dinner, and of course, a horse race... of sorts.. ;) There were many people dressed up in "derby attire" - so of course we had to take some portraits! ..Here are just a few! :)

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP