All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Rachael & Roger



If you have ever met Rachael & Roger, you wouldn't believe that they literally just got married the day before our photo shoot! - I was so totally blown away by their love for each other, that when Rachael said to me "yeah, we just got married yesterday" it didn't even register! Roger and Rachael have 4 kids together (2 each from previous marriages) and they are expecting their first child together, baby Aubrey who should be making her debut to the world here very shortly! I am very excited to see these two again with all their wee ones, and meet there newest edition! :)


0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP