All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jessica + Joe

Meet Jessica & Joe! They are two very awesome clients of mine, and I have to say this had to be one of my most favorite sessions - Jessica is a firefighter, and Joe is a Marine - How awesome is that?! They both give their lives for others, and for each other and I just love them! Jessica wanted to get some shots of her and her man together before he deployed (sometime within the next few months so pray for his safety! & pray for her sanity! trust me, it can be very stressful!) They were such a blast to be with constantly smiling and laughing throughout our session at washington oaks :)


Thank you guys both so much for what you do! :)
(check out their slideshow!)

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP