All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving IS Awesome! | Palm Coast Photographer

 
You know someone. 
Lets face it, times are tough. But, for some people, its even tougher. You know someone who’s experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can’t afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of one of God's many gifts to them - their family’s spirit, love, and beauty.

You know someone. 
I guarantee it.
I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography – $250 worth, to be exact.  This will include a complete session as well as all of the high-resolution digital files from that session, on a CD with full release, and an 8x8 leather bound layflat album, with an inscription on the cover. And as an added bonus, the person who nominates the winner will also receive a $50 credit and an 8x10 print credit to be used during a session!

The rules:
You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Sorry, not being able to pay the insurance on your super expensive Bugatti or Ferrari sports import does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
The nominee will receive either a newborn session, child session, family session or engagement/anniversary session.  *Sorry but, Weddings are not included in this offer.*
The nominee must live within 45 minutes of Palm Coast, FL or be else willing to travel here for their session. Tell me who you know, what they’re experiencing, and why they deserve a session. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.
Comment on the FB page to let me know you’ve entered, and e-mail me the full story:
  sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

If you live further away, and are still interested in participating, find a local photographer in your area by clicking HERE!
 
**Nominations are due by midnight, Monday, December 20, 2010 and the winner will be announced on Christmas Eve…so get nominating! I can’t wait to read all of your entries!

Thank you for opening your heart to someone 

and Thank you for allowing me to open my heart

and give out to someone who is need this year as well,

Sara

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP