All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Janeen + Joseph

Have you ever seen a couple and thought to yourself "they are undeniably head -over heels in love"? Take that thought one step further, have you ever seen a couple, who was expecting and thought "they will be awesome parents, because of how much and how strong their love is for each other"? Janeen + Joseph are that couple! Janeen and I went to high school together, and she called me up a few weeks ago and said she and her hubby Joseph would be visiting from SC and that she would really like to have some maternity photos done (can you believe she is only 6 months!? She looks GREAT!), but she also really like the idea of doing them out along an old dirt road out by where she grew up. I have always wanted to do photos in this setting, and I love the way they turned out!

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP