All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Megan - Class of 2011!

Megan is my second 2011 senior so far! 2011 Seniors are on the ball!!! I had a great time with her, she is such a sweet girl, and was so willing to let me destroy this gorgeous dress she brought with her! (well, not destroyed but very very wet!!) Her mother Joyce, and Megan were so great to work with, I love em' both so much! Megan will be graduating from Matanzas High School next year! Here are a few from her session.

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP