All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Electras Baby Bump + 35 wks & counting!

Wow! - What a day for a shoot! Do you remember Electra, her little one Ayden, & hubby to be, Billy? I did some family photos for them back in January:

But this time around it was all about Electra & her beautiful baby bump! I have shot some gorgeous mommas, and she is definitely one of them! Electra is 35 weeks & counting! In a matter of weeks little William who has been patiently growing and waiting in mommys belly will make his big debut - but hopefully not before he's ready - he's already given Electra & Billy a few scares with some contractions, but lets pray they stop until at least 38-39 weeks!
Today was a good day, baby William stayed pretty calm (at least I think so) while mommy posed for some portraits...There were so many good ones, I wish I could post them all, but here's a little peek for now! Electra - Billy, can't wait to meet William very VERY soon! :) Best of Luck! :) 

0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP