All Images Copyright Photography by Sara Purdy. Please do not copy.. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lizzies Bridal Shoot

Walk down the street in a wedding dress, and you're bound to turn some heads; but walk down downtown St. Augustine in a wedding dress, and you may cause a full uproar of applaud... On Saturday, I met Lizzie and her maid of honor, Sara, on St. George St to take some photos of her in her wedding dress, little did we know there was an art festival going on, and two other weddings in progress at the other end of the street! Not only did Lizzie look like a gorgeous princess, but the crowd made her feel like one too - with continuing applaud, and congratulations, it was a very interesting and very fun photo shoot, and needless to say,  it was a day I most certainly wont forget!



0 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy's Fan Box


About This Blog

I've been running my lil' business for about 3 years, but have worked as a photographer for little over 7 years - I do photography of all kinds but "on location" is my specialty. I am married to a wonderful man, and have a 3 year old son - along with 3 puppies as well - needless to say there is never a dull moment in our house!
If you have any questions or want to book a shoot feel free to contact me through any of my links above or by email at: sara@photographybysarapurdy.com

This blog will contain all my latest work and updates so bookmark or follow it to keep up with all the new things!
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP